Exercise Specialist, Thom Rieck, shares some simple exercises to help keep your body fit for motorcycle riding. Graham Field talks shares his thoughts on keeping your options open while you travel. And Bob Earl talks about Mule Pack Panniers, high-density polyethelene flexible motorcycle panniers.
Thom Rieck is an Exercise Specialist at the Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program. He’s a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Certified Personal Trainer and PEAK Pilates Instructor. He has been working as a personal trainer for over 10 years and he’s also an avid motorcyclist. He shares some simple exercises to do to keep you flexible for motorcycle riding.
- “molded from high-density polyethylene, the same material used to make whitewater kayaks and highway road barriers”
- “a capacity of 28 liters the streamlined design is engineered to provide safe, dry, and secure storage for all manner of gear, as well as an extra layer of protection for you and your bike”
- “Mule Pack's overlapping lid joint and marine grade EPDM gasket system keeps out rain and spray”
- “the contoured top of the Mule Pack adds strength and provides a more secure surface to strap on a tent, sleeping bag, or other items you need to carry”
- “no paint or coating to worry about scratching or flaking off”
- “hardware is marine grade stainless steel”
- “bracket mounting system works with most of the popular side rack systems”
- “Securing and removing the Mule Pack is as simple as tightening or loosening two large hand knobs located inside the box. This feature along with lockable lid latches keeps your gear safe and secure.”
Graham Field is a motorcycle adventure author from the UK, now living in Bulgaria. The author of three books In Search of Greener Grass, Ureka and Different Natures. Books are available for individual purchase or as a replica pannier box set.
Graham shares his ideas of not keeping a rigid schedule on the road, and how being flexible can enhance your trip.
Music by Jason Shaw at www.audionautix.com